Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Amazing

This is a truly amazing flash animation, showing the true nature for hardcore Halo fanboys. Let this video be shown to all- And if this is you, i'd be kind of worried about the fact you're so exited you get super-boners....

I was LMFAO the entire time xD

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Lolsauce

Nice beat? lol.

Why is purple link at the bottom of the the barrel and....why are they making those sounds...? AAACKK!

Triple BJ!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

ROFLMFAO

TOTAL AWEOSME EPICNESS!

OMFG CAN'T STOP LAUGHING FROM THAT ENDING!
PERFECT!

Actually, not perfect. The beginning half in Dustbowl could be less pixelated in som eplaces, but i didn't mind.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Wow...

This is such epicness i'ts beyond my ability to speak. Lol, joking. But yeah, this is defanietly one of my favourite flash movies on NG i've ever seen ^.^ <3 It.

A lo of lols and lolwuts in there. xD

virtual world virtual world

Meh

Give it proper animation and such. Then it may have potential. But for now, not really anything good.

But keep trying, and you'll improve.

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

Cool

I like the idea, lol. This was cool.

Readng your comment, you're not making any more? If that's how it is, i would suggest just making a vido that's entirely the Tetris-block dodging stuff to the beat of a Tetris remix. Because that's what a lot of people came to see. But it went away after the first video.

Anyways, rated 5.

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Sweet!

Lol, I had completely forgotten about TETRIS'D
But I forget everything XD

This was great, although I'd like to see more scenes of Tetris Block Dodging ACTION!.

:P

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Totally

How do you not agree? Lol this is great.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Awesome

That wa sgreat. Lol the guy had 'better safe than sorry' on his wall, Left 4 Dead reference.

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

EPIC WIN

WOOO THAT WAS HILARIOUS! "He killed someone charlie, look charlie" "He killed someone!"