Dripping Notes Dripping Notes

Great

I like the melody, awesome song.

Knowing most techno songs - i thought it would be more repetative. This one really got me, great job on this!

Drawoh responds:

Tetris [Techno] Tetris [Techno]

WOW!

This is GREAT! I love Tetris remixes, and this one goes up there with my favourites.

DJVI responds:

Thanks man :D

Mortal Kombat [Techno] Mortal Kombat [Techno]

Mmm

I like it! 4/5 It doesn't sound perfect, but it's good.

keep up the good work.

DJVI responds:

Thanks a lot :)

TM3 - Almost up TM3 - Almost up

Great

The piano melody was wonderful. It feels like it's missing something though. Like it could be longer and maybe include more? I don't know. I like this anyways (:

Neon Green [Unfinished Final] Neon Green [Unfinished Final]

Awesome

From 1:50 to 2:20 was a little hard on the head. It made me feel almost dizzy. The main obscured sound really blocked out the melody in the background. Maybe quieting that a bit or putting less sounds together at once would help it.

Besides that, this is going perfectly. Keep up the good work!

Love your music!

Higher Up Higher Up

Cool

This is a nice mix lawl. Yeah, it seems strange having all the different melodies like that. But i'd say that they (seperately) would make good songs. The second one was impressive, well, i liked the fast BPM.

Survival Crisis Survival Crisis

Uhh

You made this? I like it (:

I heard it from many other places a few years back. Well, in Zombie Survival, a Garrysmod gamemode.

SmileYou SmileYou

Lol

This is pretty good for a simple track made in a few hours.

lol, when i saw this it was at #1 in Trance because 1 perosn rated it..And it was a 5.

Sonomabob responds:

thx and lol

(T-E-C-H-N-O) (T-E-C-H-N-O)

Err...

You basically just sped the song up. :/ .. Hold on listenign tot he origina l again. Yes. This is just ped up. People only like it because they haven't heard the original.

I don't mean to be mean, but don't speed a song up and say t's a remix. I'm sorry if i'm missing osmething, but i've compared this to the original listenign for a difference and havent found one.

If you added something to it, you could call it a remix. I'd liek to see that, the original is great, and this would be too if you added some stuff. I beleive you could get something.

B4CKM4N407 responds:

it is a speed up and some hi hits along the wayy and yes it is hardly a remix but it was my second creation in Fl studios so i consider it Newgrounds eligible. Thanks

Intensely Happy Hardcore [WIP] Intensely Happy Hardcore [WIP]

This is great!

But could use a stronger bass.

I'm looking foreward to a full song. :]